Top-Up TV channel lineup revealed

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
The channels in the lineup for the new 'Top-Up TV' service have been confirmed.

Launching in March, the package will allow digital terrestrial viewers with an old ITV Digital box to add a number of extra channels to their Freeview lineup for a monthly fee of £7.99.

According to the Independent today, the proposed channel selection includes E4, UK Gold, Discovery Channel, UK Style, Bloomberg, Discovery Home and Leisure, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network and Boomerang. It is unknown at this time how many of the channels will operate on a time-shared basis.

Former Sky executives David Chance and Ian West, who set up the company after their original bid for the DTT licences failed, said that they hoped Sky One would be able to join the lineup in due course.

:) wonder how long it will take for mr sporty to release kev 1.69 :)

Get the ELVIS ready and dusted off ..wohooooooooooooo cant wait :Cheers:

and me....lol

Titainium programmer ....where the feck is it???lol....

hadnit we better move to the elite room with the post with the mentioning of kevlar etc....;0)

before you all get your hopes up...
the encryption is to be seca2 :(
New cards and likely the box will be updated with software ota. The existing cams in old ondigi boxes do work well with seca2 so there are minimum change over probs/costs.
So lets hope there is a seca2 hack soon, it will suit terrestrial and us sat entusiasts too!
L

darn .... where did i put mine

might have to buy another one and everything to go with it

Back