TM-TWIN Update

Gigibau

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello everybody, I have a bit of problem I think. I was wondering if someone can explain this to me please. I am using VIX image and I had last update on 03/02/13 and after that update if I go to software update I got, 1 update package available, when I do update and when I check again it is still there and it doesn't update. I am on build: 600 is there any later update after this. Thanks.

the last stable public release is build 600, this may be why it doesnt show as updating any further m8

Hello everybody, I have a bit of problem I think. I was wondering if someone can explain this to me please. I am using VIX image and I had last update on 03/02/13 and after that update if I go to software update I got, 1 update package available, when I do update and when I check again it is still there and it doesn't update. I am on build: 600 is there any later update after this. Thanks.

Try a telnet session with the following command

init 4 && opkg update && opkg upgrade

you may see a error, something about fonts if you do enter the following command

opkg install enigma2-fonts --force-overwrite && init 3

once the receiver reboots check to see if the update icon is still present, also worth mentioning that this error is fixed in later builds but as there is a major overhaul with the skins going on the new build may be a few days away still.

I did not try yet. I am going to wait to see if there going to be any other updates soon if not I may try then.

I did not try yet. I am going to wait to see if there going to be any other updates soon if not I may try then.

were currently testing Build 620, not sure if this is going to be the one we push to the server but there should be updates ready soon.

please if anybody can help i cant update at all mine 4d image on it

Back