Time for a new bike methinks...

pootas

Inactive User
Reaction score
So after selling my '09 Limited Edition CBR600RR last year I've regretted every minute of it. Sitting in traffic whilst bikers filter through has really been p*ssing me off.

So I got to thinking I don't very often treat myself so this year I will...Currently bidding on a 94 CBR900 which needs a bit of cosmetic work...luckily my mate is a sprayer and will only charge me for the paint :)

Bike looks like this at the moment...

CBR_900_RRR_RRS_Fireblade_94-95_3.jpg

however I've got plans to spray it Telefonica Blue to match my leathers...Just gotta win the bidding now!!!

Anybody owned one of these old Fireblades? Any issues or opinions with them?

i really liked mine...it was a lot newer though .
i change my bike more than my socks though hahahaah .. got my eye on this duc streetfighter this year .

Rizoma-Ducati-Streetfighter-1.jpg

i really liked mine...it was a lot newer though .
i change my bike more than my socks though hahahaah .. got my eye on this duc streetfighter this year .

Rizoma-Ducati-Streetfighter-1.jpg

Not another bag of spanners on the road, please dont put an open clutch housing on it if you do buy it. ;)

its 15 grand...and a bargain at that . got shit loads of extras !
they around 14 brand new , standard duc street .
that one only done 400 miles , 1 year old , 5 grands worth of changes , inc paint !

My Mrs wants to buy me a Duke but I've heard lots people talk about how high maintence they are. Pootas, there's nothing like the feeling of filtering through miles of traffic jams :)

So after selling my '09 Limited Edition CBR600RR last year I've regretted every minute of it. Sitting in traffic whilst bikers filter through has really been p*ssing me off.

So I got to thinking I don't very often treat myself so this year I will...Currently bidding on a 94 CBR900 which needs a bit of cosmetic work...luckily my mate is a sprayer and will only charge me for the paint :)

Bike looks like this at the moment...

CBR_900_RRR_RRS_Fireblade_94-95_3.jpg

however I've got plans to spray it Telefonica Blue to match my leathers...Just gotta win the bidding now!!!

Anybody owned one of these old Fireblades? Any issues or opinions with them?

nice looking bike bud hope you win the bid, and that DUC looks a mean MF ,cant wait to get on me R6 !

That looks tasty :)

I'm loving my hornet :D the A13 coming out of London is bliss :banana: miles of traffic, and I just roll on through lol !! That is until some twat changes lane without looking and I have to do a front endo to stop lol.....

Didnt the old blades have a dodgey sized front tire or something ? It's a honda so it should runall day if it's been looked after.

16" front wheel so tyre choice is limited. I have Pirelli Diablo's fitted front and rear on my blade atm. You can swap the front wheel for one from an NC30 and some model VFR 750's if you want a 17" front.

My blade taken a couple years ago.

Last edited:
16" front wheel so tyre choice is limited. I have Pirelli Diablo's fitted front and rear on my blade atm. You can swap the front wheel for one from an NC30 and some model VFR 750's if you want a 17" front.

My blade taken a couple years ago.

How do you see over the handlebars? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using fingers and thumbs!

got a 99 rrx model last of the carbs , initially was a bit dissapointed with power but on riding more the handling lets ya use the power better so pretty damn quick if your prepared to nail em . fits like a glove though just need 40 more bhp :) ohhh and if ya want a complete polished rear end give me a PM lol and we'll come to some arrangement swingarm shock wheel linkages etc etc .

Back