The dangers of Vaping

Joe Noodles

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
If you don`t know what you are doing or are careless this can happen to you
but I doubt this was anything to do with vaping but just got a good beating of someone & trying to blame Vaping

7319905_1449021547.8015.jpg

7319905_1449021928.4495_funddescription.jpg

7319905_1449021948.5468_funddescription.jpg

My name is Helena Lazo, I'm trying to raise money for my brother Matthew. The battery in his ecig exploded causing the entire mod to explode. The tank then ricocheted into his mouth causing severe oral and facial damage. This was on 11/30/15. I am trying to help him cover as much of the dental work that has to be done as I can. Dental alone is $17,187, ( this doesnt include his EMS ride or hospital bills. ) I'm a mom that works part time with a 7 month old, my fiance work for E&H Concrete but things are slow, and he is in the National Guard. We are doing the best to our abilities to help him but just don't have the money to cover everything. Matthew helps us a lot with our baby and the house. He does hard labor for work and it isn't steady, plus with this tragedy happening he is in so much pain that he is unable to work right now. We don't expect to raise the entire $17k but we are hoping to maybe raise enough to get started on fixing what has been messed up. He has lost teeth, loose teeth, two embedded in his bottom gum, split lips ( on the inside ), exposed gums, and he can barely eat or drink. Matthew isn't one to ask people for handouts but his best friend convinced us that this was probably the only way we would even get close to being able to help Matthew get his smile back. Every penny helps. Thank you.

Also if you are an vaper think about if this was you. Reguardless of what happened, how or why, if it was his error or a battery malfunction, if this happened to you wouldn't you want someone to help you?

It looks like he been using a unregalated battery mod and sub ohming and the battery blew up

sent from 2 tin cans and some string

I use a Mechanical Mod & SubOhm but I know what I am doing
I know which batteries to use & not to use
Before a battery blows up like this it will get so hot that it will be to hot to hold the Mod (by this time you should know what to do) then it starts to vent & finally blow
No wrapping on the battery is suspicious as I guess he took it off to hide the fact he was using a China blue battery
Tank looks like a Atlantis tank which is a No No on a Mech Mod.

Maybe he will save summat by not vaping untill his mouth has healed

sent from 2 tin cans and some string

Back