Terror War Goes Online

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
The security service MI5 is launching a website for people to tip them off about suspected Islamic terrorists.
The website, to be announced by the Home Office shortly, will include details of a confidential telephone hotline, allowing the public to call MI5 officers.

It is also expected to allow members of the public to e-mail the agency with information about suspected terrorist activity.
A senior security service official told The Sunday Times the aim was to keep the public "alert but not alarmed" about the terrorist threat.
Officials believe that at least two cells of terrorists are operating in the UK, acting under orders from al Qaeda planners in Pakistan.
However, they are concerned that other, unidentified extremists could be working alone after reading al Qaeda propaganda on the internet.
Police and the intelligence services have scored high-profile successes in thwarting suspected terror attacks.
But Eliza Manningham-Buller, MI5's director-general, believes the public still need to play a key role in helping to uncover any plots.

I think this is a gr8 Idea

although out of about 1000 emails may be crap

just that one email may stop a terrorist attrocity.it works in every other industry social security etc rightly or wrongly tip offs them type of thing

I admire anyone that can rip off the system including myself which I did when I was outa work

But on the above I think its a massive plus

I think Ill report that Huggi as when he went on his m8s Stag Doo an I hammered him <<of course lol all the time

he screamed

"Ohhhhhhhhh Mahhhhhhh Ive Been Ladon!!"

Scoota :)

Back