Telephone exchange POI

Does anyone know if there is a poi of telephone exchanges available to download?

I've got 26 Northwest BT exchanges, if they're any good to ya.

Liverpool, Blackpool, Manchester & Warrington areas.

Just add the the Bitmap and the ov2 file to your map folder.

I can get hold of the BT CSS ATE list for Norwest areas, so you can update your POI for Northwest areas, at least.

I'm currently working on the 21CN upgrade, so I've been storing all the exchanges I've worked at. I made the BT Bitmap myself, because I thaught a coloured dot was just sh!t.

Anyway hope this helps. If not maybe we could get a BT exchange POI data base goin, and try and cover the exchanges nationwide.

I have got one for the UK, but I am not in a position to upload it at the moment

Hi m8 if you can't upload the POI file, is there anywhere we can download it from?

Last edited by a moderator:
if i have got this right the bt file for the uk should be attached

Hi..

I Know this thread had been dead for a over a year, hoewever I do a lot of work in BT Exchanges and was wondering if the POI'S are still available..???

Yes, i still have it for tomtom or navman.
Give me a couple of days to sort it, then PM me if i forget

Hi,
I am doing a lot of work on the 21c network all over the country for bt.
Do you still have this list of bt exchanges poi?

I would be very interested in it if you have it.

Many thanks

Yes still got it, as mentioned earlier i will try to upload in the next couple of days, if i dont - just pester me with pm's.

Sorry if I've missed something but how do I retrieve the attachments.

Many thanks in advance.

If not you can always update via TT Home.

Once TT Home loads Go to "add maps Traffic Voices etc". Click on POI's then search forTelephone Exchanges and click add. If will install the POI automaticaly to your device.

Hope this helps

Do you know any other way to convert these for another sat nav

Do you know any other way to convert these for another sat nav

Meant to say it's a Navman Mio I have

Last edited by a moderator:
Back