DW Regular
Reaction score
INK-CISS006.jpg
Product Description

* Save up to 70% on printing costs
* Highest quality compatible ink jet cartridge
* 100% satisfaction or your money back

80ml x 6 colours

Continuous Ink Supply Systems - The printing revolution starts here with our new amazing Continuous Ink Systems. The large external ink reservoirs continually feed the cartridges with ink through silicon feed tubes.

All our Continuous Ink Systems are 100% guaranteed and come with full ink tanks. CISS are a money saving alternative for customers who do a large amount of printing. The printer cartridges remain in place permanently in your printer and all you have to do is simply refill the CISS external ink reservoirs. Don't leave those digital camera photographs sitting on your computer - get printing and save money!!!

T0481-6 CISS System R200 R220 R300 R320 R340 RX500 RX600 RX620 :: CISS & Bottled Ink :: Inkjet Cartridges & Paper :: Buytech.co.uk

I bought a similar one of these for my sx200 a few months ago for about £14, these are much cheaper than buying cartridges especially if you print a lot of ink consuming images. A refill for one colour is £1.75 for 100ml of ink, which by the time you get all 6 colours is £10.50, which is about the cost of compatible catrdiges but you get much more ink.

so where does the reservoir of ink go on the printer ?...is it left hanging on the outside ?....i can see the cartridges being installed but how do you feed the tubes through to feed the cartridges ?.....seems very good as ive got a r220 printer, but must be a really messy job ?...lol

Not got round to installing mine yet as im waiting for all the ink to run out im the cartridges in atm, but you get full install instructions with them. The reservoirs just sit at the side of the printer and the tubes go under the lid that lifts into where the cartridges go. I was cautious before i got mine and watched a video similar to this one and that made my mind up for me.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFtxdbGxlyM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFtxdbGxlyM[/ame]

nice one mate...however how does the lid of the printer close with the piping running across it ?...im quite sure that my printer wont work if the lid is not closed properly ?

Had one of these running on my R300 for years and it's awesome. Cost about £50 when I bought it as they were new technology then. Some people hate them but I'm behind them 100%. As long as you don't have kids/pets that may knock over the reservoirs :)

And keep the resevoirs at the same height as the printer, I put mine up high and gravity emptied it :(

Had ours for about 6 months and it is a nice bit of kit.

nice :)

got the ink system, all 6 inks, with 2 blacks, for 20 quid delivered :)

Last edited:
anyone got a link to instructions for this thing lol, the youtube video been buffering for the last hour

anyone got a link to instructions for this thing lol, the youtube video been buffering for the last hour

Back