Storm Winds?

dar1437

Worldz Biggest Oddball
VIP Member
Reaction score
What is the difference between a whirlwind/ tornado/ hurricane/ cyclone and monsoon? :)

Well I think I've been through most of them in the last two weeks. Flew to west coast USA and it was lashing it down. The day after we left San Francisco they had the most rain ever. Flew to new Zealand and it's lashed it down 9 days out of 14. A cyclone hit last night and just missed us. If we get out Thursday it's back the los Angeles and it's expected to lash it down again. On the way out we flew through that snow storm the us was having, 4 hours of turbulence.

Doesn’t look like the US weather gonna get any better in California.
Well I think I've been through most of them in the last two weeks. Flew to west coast USA and it was lashing it down. The day after we left San Francisco they had the most rain ever. Flew to new Zealand and it's lashed it down 9 days out of 14. A cyclone hit last night and just missed us. If we get out Thursday it's back the los Angeles and it's expected to lash it down again. On the way out we flew through that snow storm the us was having, 4 hours of turbulence.
Nothing new in Manchester 😉

Back