Steve was beloved by millions of fans and animal lovers around the world

this guy brought familes closer together while watching his shows,
there was lots of laughter, and showing kids that animals are interesting,

i am still upset to the fact he has gone, me and my dad used to love watchin his shows, :(

top man

Top bloke that Steve, will be missed by many.

gr8 post Super_LFC.

Steve R.I.P

Great post mate :) He will be sadly missed, he was a great entertainer, i used to love watching his shows! Rep points added :)

nice one mate ..... will never forget him ... a heck of a man!!! :(

i still look at the photys ,and i still cannot believe he has died

it's something that i cant understand or describre

I wasnt a steve irwin addict

however i was a huge fan of his lust for life and his pursuit of showing wildlife HIS way

i still look at the photys ,and i still cannot believe he has died

it's something that i cant understand or describre

I wasnt a steve irwin addict

however i was a huge fan of his lust for life and his pursuit of showing wildlife HIS way

great post i feel just like that

he was someone who realy cared for the planet something i wish i did more of

and for that i loved the man

:Cheers:

A very touching post and great photos

He was one of a kind, a dedicated conservationist who will be sadly missed by humans and animals alike. A truly caring man who was taken from this world far too early. May his good work continue :(

Last edited:
losing steve was like losing diana it was a huge shock everyone connected with steve due to his passion and his excitment to the anmimals like many of you have said i also cant believe he has gone i still see that bubbly face and hearing his famous words beauty and crickey, you dont have to be a fan of steve but i guess when you see the character you just cant help to but like him, very well missed from millions gr8 thread.

he was a top bloke watched most of his programmes will sadly be missed by millions around the world r.i.p steve

the worst part about it was a mostly placid creature killed him, not a snake and not a croc... but a ray, something that rarely kills people... he felt more than comfortable with it and paid the price dearly.

i still feel sad when i hear or see anything about him, i was an avid fan & follower of everything he did... i feel like yet another soul has been stolen from me.

R.I.P m8, you will be missed... crocs rule!

Back