spinner

casuk

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
is there a way to make your own spinners ie a celtic badge

cheers had a look through how would you got about making your own

the spinner is made up of multiple static images, shown onscreen one after the other, to give the effect of movement, like a cartoon used to me made. to make your own, create the images and name them wait1.png wait2.png wait3.png etc etc etc then dump them into usr/share/enigma2/default-skin/spinner (i think) and restart enigma, and your new spinners will kick in

I know all that its how you would create for instance 10 png images from the 1, iv beem told photoshop but I don't no how to use that, i thoght there might be a softwere like bootlogo generator but for spinners

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

have you seen a spinner already that you want? or do you have a moving gif image that you want as a spinner? if you have seen one in an image, then its just a case of copying the files, if you wanted to create the seperate png files from a moving image, then im afraid i dont know, but, a very quick google threw this up GIF to PNG | Zamzar - Free online file conversion

No iv not saw a spinner, I wanted a football club crest to spin (iv been told try photoshop) I no how to put it on box I just don't no how to make up the seperate images

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Back