Skylanders

spike24

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys not sure if this is in the right place,
I have purchased a gold chop chop hopefully due to be delivered tommorow,now I am a little concerned that it could be fake,it is not boxed but has the trading card etc with it,would there be anyway of telling if this is real or fake thanks

Hi guys not sure if this is in the right place,
I have purchased a gold chop chop hopefully due to be delivered tommorow,now I am a little concerned that it could be fake,it is not boxed but has the trading card etc with it,would there be anyway of telling if this is real or fake thanks

I heard there were silver limited editions available but gold is a new one on me. Tbh the silver ones are a crap idea my sons normal ones have really high detail on them and look much better. Do you have a link to the one you bought?

Well I received it yesterday morning and you can tell it has been painted,I have raised the issue with eBay and the seller is now trying to turn it all round on me saying I am the fake,the scammer etc,cheeky git,it weren't listed as gold but I did ask if it was and the seller never got back while listing was active only when it had ended and the email says it is gold,so I refuse to respond to him now after the things the seller has said about me and I shall wait and then escalate further next week.

No such thing as a gold skylander. Silver ones are limited edition and worth a fortune on fleebay

there are gold coloured skylanders,obviosly they are not real gold just like the silver are not real silver

Back