Sky Hack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blastermaze

At the risk of being slated I have a question I would like to ask. The Sky hack discussion has arisen many times with the general consensus that this cannot be done, although there are continued reports of people knowing somebody who has seen it done etc. A friend of mine who frequents London says that many people have full Sky Satellite access free of charge and it is done by chipping the box.<br />QU: Is this something that everyone is aware about but is just not practical to do etc???

Like you say, a freinds friend, noone has ever actually seen it

More people in London have it?

Thats because down south they are bigger liers m8

Hmmm...being a midlander living down south...well nearly (tree city)....I would say that they aren't liars, they just don't know what their talking about!

Salutory note: I had a 'm8' of mine swear to me his 'm8' (yeah I know...here we go..) had a hacked digital box.....Now in Tree City, NTL don't provide digital services, so I said how? "The box is chipped m8" came the reply....So I went to see it....turned out to be an old chipped Jerrold...Yes, they where both x-Londers!

Ohh Well..we live in hope.....

At the end of the day (god I sound like a footballer LOL) neither Sky digital or cable digital has been hacked ANYWHERE in the country, anyone who says they have a chipped digital box or a cracked card are either lying or they don't understand what it is they have, the ONLY things that have been cracked are Analogue and I** digital.

I'm sure as soon as sky digital has been cracked, and I'm sure one day it will be, we will be one of the first to know on this forum.

I'm sure the first person (people) to crack s*y or n*l digi, will make a lot of money before revealing any secrets to us mere mortals!, or if were lucky and one of our busy bees out there gets the info we will simply refer to them as "GOD", they can have as many stars as they want (LOL)...... Billy

A quick story for you: about 2 months ago a sly subby rung me all excited about a chipped digibox that he was playing with in west wales. i jumped into my sly issue digivan, yes like bobs on the cartoon, and abused 60 quids worth of deisel to see this mirical (with around 25 digiboxes to be chipped). on arriving there was the grundig box with no card doing everything, EVERYTHING, box office on pin 0000 the lot, with no card, conversation got started as to how much to have a box chipped. £100 cash up front. said id go and think about it.<br />went home and had a think and it seemed worth it, went back to see the dude and said he had a deal if i could look over the system first, this seemed to upset him, he was watching me like a hawk.

Clever bast*rd had a digibox in the attic working off a radio/ir trans/rec type system so that it looked like the box with no card was working the ** when all signals for the pis and remote were coming from the attic.

I think he was going to see how many boxes and 100 quids he could get before going back to wherever and having a good piss up

So untill i see it with my own drunken eyes i'll never belive it.

Just to add a bit, In Northern Ireland the PSNI (police service of northern ireland) have raided a number of public houses and charges have been made against the landlords for having free sky channels without paying, not sure whether it is through a chip in the box or card.... But Sky paid for the police raids and that Sunday the papers reported that Sky was pleased with the number of people being charged over it....

Not sure whats going on but wish someone could share some light on it.

Many Pubs are raided by Sly.

Pubs are supposed to pay for a licence which is way too expensive. Cant remember the figures, but its a hell of a lot more than £37 per month.

Now if you had a private pub, wouldn't you just pay for a private subscription and then not declare its for a pub. Thats what many many pubs do, and Sly cant keep on top of it!! They are raiding them continuosly and no doubt they do have to pay towards police outlay, or have even less convictions than they already get.

Thats my say, and while I'm here I like to also say I'm from down south and I agree that Londoners just lie more.

:)

Sly charge pubs and clubs according to how much the property is worth and how much they make, so if youre a little back street pub with enough room for six people you will pay a lot less than a city center club. it will still be a min of £150 a month though. robbing gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back