Sky Channel List Spider 7000 31.03.13

This is the latest (09.07.2013) channel list for Spider 700 HD 28.2E

Attachments

• Channel List spider7000.rar
    24.8 KB · Views: 27
thanks a ton for that mate, support is going down for this box can hardly find a channel list.

Re: Sky Channel List Spider 7000 latest

New channel list 08/08/2013.

Attachments

• STB_DB.rar
    24.8 KB · Views: 16

My channels are really out of date. I hope I don't sound like a newbie when i ask if this is motorized or fixed.... I'm guessing it can only be fixed.
Cheers

hi mate some of your channels are out of date abit.
like some asian channels and sky sports ashes

Updated on 24.08.2013........................

Attachments

• STB_DB.rar
    25.5 KB · Views: 11

Updated 07/09/2013................

Attachments

• STB_DB.rar
    25.5 KB · Views: 11

do you know where i can find the motorized channels list for the spiderbox thanks

Updated 27-09-2013.................................

Attachments

• STB_DB.rar
    24.8 KB · Views: 7

your a diamond mate thanks very much i owe you a :drink:

thanks a ton for that mate, support is going down for this box can hardly find a channel list.

I see a lot of members requesting channel lists but in honesty it's so simple to make one your self, it's just a matter of scanning the satellite or satellites you wish to view and spend a little time arranging the channel list the way YOU want them. For example as I live in the UK I use 28.2e a fair bit and have arranged my most watched (say 150 channels) to be the first channels in my list that way I can find them quickly, that takes me about 10~15 minutes using just the remote control to do that.
It's so simple I would expect every member to do it themselves. It is true I have posted a lot of channel lists in the past BUT channels and transponders change so frequently and what suit's me certainly wont be ideal for you, so go on give it a try but First backup you old channel list as you can always reload it if you make a mistake.

As for support going down, you must consider how long these receivers have been around now, surely everyone is familiar with how to use them that does not change so basically it's down to the channel lists and I really believe that everyone should make their own just for the experience and knowledge gained from doing this.
A ready made channel list is a great help for the new receiver owner enabling him or her to get setup and working quickly but it's really up to the user to keep it up to date and as it's such a simple thing to do it should be learned as soon as possible only that way will the user get the best from their receiver.

I've used channel lists from billybits on another forum for as long as I've had my box, struggling to get on the usual site as of late.

Re: Sky Channel List Spider 7000 latest 07.10.2013

Updated 07.10.2013...........

Attachments

• STB_DB.rar
    24.7 KB · Views: 5
Re: Sky Channel List Spider 7000 latest 07.10.2013

updated 26/10/2013................

Attachments

• STB_DB.rar
    25.6 KB · Views: 10
Back