Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

silver sky digi/ntl digi/gerold/3laptops/sat dish 4 mod xbox

This weekend i will confirm all the stuff is there. all the correct details of the boxes and stuff. I was hoping to avoid listing them on the bay but if no offers recieved it looks like im going to have too. all i want is a mod xbox. and im sure the digi stuff could be modded by some guys here thus increasing the value of the stuff. Got them all in the vain hope of modding myself but looks like it too complicated for me...

also intrested in swaps for wireless router/ hardisk recorder/ another dbox or replay box eurovox/
x10 or similar home automation stuff . off to work now so wont answer any pms etc while the weekend sunday at the earliest. all geniune stuff like new no missing bits etc. this will be the deal of the century if someone can sort me out a mod box etc. ill also see what else i have in the cellar while im at it...At the moment though i dread going in the cellar because its packed to the brim and havnt lableled any boxes so im going to have to root. guaranteed it will be the last box i open and then i will have to recover and box up AGAIN....

Back