Setting up: TM600 + Zeta Card for Sharing

paraklas

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

This is my first post here although I've been involved in sharing/cccam/DM etc, before. I used to have an Ubuntu server hooked with an infinity usb set to phoenix mode sharing gamma card and I also managed to hook the same reader on the DM500s and made the DM an actual server.

Now, I need to set up a new configuration and after hours and hours of searching, I still can't find the proper info.

I have a genuine Irdeto card (Zeta) card, which I want to use with my Technomate TM600 box, loaded with the latest UR firmware. I've already downloaded and installed Cccam 2.1.2 but I am having difficulty setting up the configuration file, to basically read the card in the slot. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'd really appreciate any help/tips to make this work. I don't know if NewCS or Mgcamd are better emulators to use, so please chime in!

Cheers :proud:

It's for N0va Cy. I'll get the Gr package too at some time with another TM600 but I want to make this work first

Cheers

typed a huge reply, pressed send, and crashed and its gone lol

in the blue panel, download newcs/mgcamd then set this as your default cam, and try the card, if that dont work, there is an older image that says gamma cards (used for nova) work using cccam, i havent tried this though, its taken from the read me file

ill make UR team and others who need to know, aware of this thread, and they may be able to implement something if newcs/mgcamd wont work

Thanks m8 appreciate this. I used Cccam 2.0.4 iirc to read the gamma on the DM but it doesn't seem to work for the TM600. I'll try mgcamd/newcs to see how it goes.

Last edited:
Trying Mgcamd1.31/NewCS1.65 but still nothing. I *think* the problem is within configuration, to point the correct path to the smartcard reader on the Tm

Still nothing. If you know, which of these below points to the cardreader?

sloti.jpg

Tried the cccam 2.0.8, with a moded configuration file from my old DM500 server and I can now see the card info in the entitlements menu, which means the TM600 is capable of reading the actual card. But still, there's no picture and I get the "The channel is scrambled (Local)" message. bump for any idea how to proceed?

Mini update...

I have finally managed to read the Zeta card. With CCCam 2.0.11 and 2.1.3 using the TM600, Linux Server and DM500. Everything works perfect except the fact that image seems to freeze after a couple of hours, any suggestions or pointers to this?

Thanks!

Back