Samsung NC10 spare's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
i have an NC10 which the screen cable knacked and speakers dont work so i'm stripping it for spare anyone intrestesd in any parts

Attachments

• IMG_0052.JPG
    IMG_0052.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
ive got one of these that wont turn on, im tempted to have it off you mate, how much you wanting?

It's just cost me £12.50 for a new keyboard last month for mine, cos I spewed some milk shake on it lol tell you what, i give a clean up inside aswell its looks spanking.

give it some TLC man and stick windows 7 on it great for lying round the house and a decent battery life.

ive got one of these that wont turn on, im tempted to have it off you mate, how much you wanting?

not sure if your intrested but i have taken out hard drive and memory for myself if your willing to cover postage you can have the NC10 to help fix yours.

message sent via PM aswell.

if they dont take it mate ill have it little one got one but she smashed screen cheers

The screen is in tact, but youd have to speak with napster to see if it works as all mine needed was the battery and charger in the end :)

hi m8,
might be interested in the motherboard as my nephews is just about shot where dc jack solders to board. how much you wanting?

sorry forgot to close thread, i dont have this anymore speak to magicalbeef i sent it to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back