Rom11@RevA16

teracir

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

As you can guss from the title I have managed to write a Rom10 image on Rom11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! refer below:

Opening of COM2 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 x xxx xxx xxx
30 31 31 20 52 65 76 41 31 36 4C
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevA16
SetIFS failed
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Reading ROM11 failed
Closing of COM2 was successful

Is there any solutions in fixing this problem - this keeps giving me SETIFS failed error I assume becuase the data space location for ID is screwed.

cheers for any help

its goosed m8 u cant do nothing with it

i have just done the same thing but the other way round a rom 11 image on a rom 10 card i had the same fault so i used mrom to unlock card agin and repaired it took a few attempts but my card is up and running again hope this helps:BLOBBY:

thanks for the quick responses

I've tried mrom but to no avile, what settings did you use

I keep hearing about somthing caaled D2C script, what is this for????????

I keep hearing about somthing caaled D2C script, what is this for????????

wont help in your situation m8, writeing the codespace is the problem....nagra writes the code and dataspace together while some programs like rom studio only write the dataspace

thanks for the quick responses

I've tried mrom but to no avile, what settings did you use
i used 100 80 50 i think but have a play it will ask if you want to use method 2 say no then it should go upto 12 and say unlocked if it doesnt press repair and try again

i have just done the same thing but the other way round a rom 11 image on a rom 10 card i had the same fault so i used mrom to unlock card agin and repaired it took a few attempts but my card is up and running again hope this helps:BLOBBY:

what program did you write the card with m8 ???

nagraedit generally wont let you do this without a stern warning

the problem isnt the dataspace pointer etc - the problem is that the card is now runngin at least soem rom 10 bugcacher code - or tryign to - as the rom10 rom isnt the same as a rom 11 rom this is causing the odd issue (lol)

tbh i cant see any reason why this wouldnt be recoverable if you can stop the card runnign bugcatcher code - the way this is normally done is by glitching - as the card is a rom 11 obviously a rom 11 script would be needed - the main problem with this is as it's a hell of a long time since I looked at the flow of a b0d script I couldnt guarentee that it's basic execution doesnt use functions which have been updated (these wouldnt run properly if at all) - but that would be my line of attack - it probably cant hurt it to try runnign a real b0d script on it and hope like hell it can reset the bugcatcher byte to zero thus giving you back control of the card - I'd say you have a chance - maybe not a good one but a chance and afaik it's the only thing which has any chance other than a custom script

benny59: sorry mate I thought you were talking to me but I made that co*ckup a while a go and was going thorough my collection to see if I had a decent tom11 and found this card again. I could not recall what I wrote it with but I assume it was Nagra as it was the only program I was comfortable in using at the time.

thanks for your input guys, I will try running the BOD script and see if it works!! whats interesting is that BOD crashes/ stops running ( will upload tomorrow) but BOC appears to want to run and does not stop due to time outs, I have not let it run as I have had enough of pis**ing around for one day

Back