Request for Testers for Open BlackHole 0.1 for Lonrison v4

ketmp

Satellite Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks to @SpaceRat, I have managed to get Open BlackHole 0.1 to kind of work with the old Lonrison v4 drivers.

It boots fine but i've noticed the menu's (well at least on my Sunray Solo2) appear off (ie not centered).

Therefore I'm asking for a volunteer who is familiar wth BlackHole menu systems to see if there are any settings and/or plugins that can be used to fix menu positions and obviously then fully test the image to see if it works fine (albeit minus xmbc/gles features).

Naturally, I need a volunteer that can accept recent v4 uploads without problems (ie don't suffer from tuner problem).

Please post below.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Try changing the skin to a non-FullHD one.
skins1080 is another feature missing/broken in V4 drivers.

Thanks to @SpaceRat, I have managed to get Open BlackHole 0.1 to kind of work with the old Lonrison v4 drivers.

It boots fine but i've noticed the menu's (well at least on my Sunray Solo2) appear off (ie not centered).

Therefore I'm asking for a volunteer who is familiar wth BlackHole menu systems to see if there are any settings and/or plugins that can be used to fix menu positions and obviously then fully test the image to see if it works fine (albeit minus xmbc/gles features).

Naturally, I need a volunteer that can accept recent v4 uploads without problems (ie don't suffer from tuner problem).

Please post below.

Thank you

I can check it for u but where is the image ?

Try changing the skin to a non-FullHD one.
skins1080 is another feature missing/broken in V4 drivers.
That sorted it thanks.

I had forgotten that 1080 full HD skins wont work.

UPDATE:

Some skins cause a crash/reboot loop and some don't. This maybe related to a known problem with Open BH being part PLI, part BH or due to removal of certain features to get this image compatible with the old v4 Lonrison drivers (my guess is it's not the latter).

Last edited:
Anyone else wish to volunteer to test Open BH for Lonrison v4 ?

The drivers are the same as those in the other lonrison v4 image uploads so if you can use the other v4 images then this will flash okay as well.

If you're interested then PM me and I will send you link.

Once this is confirmed as working I'll then upload it here for everyone.

Yes Received ur pm with invalid link
Sorry because I changed skin I re-uploaded new image and forgot to provide you with new link.

I have PM'd you now with new link.

Screen display is sorted because the default BH skin is 1080 full HD and Lonrison drivers don't support that so changed to Metrix skin and screen menu's are fine again.

Let us know how you get on with bouquets/channels, etc.

Thanks again.

Sorry because I changed skin I re-uploaded new image and forgot to provide you with new link.

I have PM'd you now with new link.

Screen display is sorted because the default BH skin is 1080 full HD and Lonrison drivers don't support that so changed to Metrix skin and screen menu's are fine again.

Let us know how you get on with bouquets/channels, etc.

Thanks again.

Working Seamlessly...

xf3hwn.jpg

23ua6fc.jpg

15efvnq.jpg

x5wqjc.jpg

35jh6ki.jpg

Thanks for your efforts

hello to all here
even i have loaded this image and found the same problem the remote numbers do not work how can one setup the satellites with north and east, longitude and latitude needs to put in the numers and it wont work??
regards Talks.

Hi did you find that the key numbers on the remote do not work to setup the tuner for usals so it can go to all the sats? has anyone here tried the use the remote to setup the sats with tunerA and usals please, I found that i cannot put in the longitude & latitude settings?

regards Talks.

Last edited:
Hi did you find that the key numbers on the remote do not work to setup the tuner for usals so it can go to all the sats? has anyone here tried the use the remote to setup the sats with tunerA and usals please, I found that i cannot put in the longitude & latitude settings?

regards Talks.
I found something similar with an old VIX image when I was trying to configure a network share. I spent ages trying to find out why but in the end I updated the image which fixed the issue for me.

Back