ps2 online

tabby666

Inactive User
Reaction score
can you still play online if your ps2 is chipped as my brother cant get online with fifa 06 and hes ps2 is chipped, and i can go online as my ps2 is not chipped

if he's using the original he will have to disable the chip before he connects to the DNAS part.

If it's a copy then you should be able to play on line with it.

Report back.

But it does sound like he's playign the original

the game he tries to play with is original fifa 06, it works on my ps2 but not his

yeah so to go online with an original you have to disable the chip.....

right i'll give that a try 2mrw and see what happens, i'll let u know thanks

yeah man when you connect to the DNAS servers with an original then if you ahven't turned the chip of it detects that you have a chip and won't let you get past that part.

Backups work the other way round....lololol

with backups all you need is a bit of editing ont the dnas id and poof your able to go online

why dont you get xlink kia dont matter if origanal or not theres a few games on line and its all free

Dnas

Im sure I read something a while ago that if you try7 go online with a Chipped PS2 they dont allow you on again, whether chip is active or not, There was a BIG warning saying never try connect? I may be terribly wrong here though?

i dont think its da chip m8 its da backup cuz u seeon an origional disk der r these special codes which da dnas check for to see if ur usin a legit copy where as when u backup ur ps2 game da special codes wont get backed up with da other files, well dats wot i think i might be wrong.

na mate he's talking about not being able to play the original, not a back up online.

It's easy any way man, what you do is use a little program that you load onto the ps2, you then put the original in the ps2, you then read the code and use a program called windip to patch the code to the back up, you then burn the game and the code.

So the back up now has the DNAS code to allow you to play all backups on line, easy !

If any one needs to know how to do it i can write a tut for you.

What he's trying to do is to play an original online with a chipped ps2, simple, you need to disable the chip.

What you need help with mate ?

just trying to find out exactly what my pal needs to connect his ps2 to the internet, he has aol BB connected through bt phone line.

Back