Please Read This And Let Everyone Know About This. Your Friends, Family, Co-workers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellows

Inactive User
Reaction score
I RECIEVED THIS WARNING TODAY BY EMAIL!

It was about 3 weeks ago, I was at the Shell station in London getting diesel. It was about 11:30 pm. 2 men and 2 women in a car approached me.
The man that was driving asked me 'What kind of perfume do you wear?'
I was a bit confused and I asked him 'Why?' He said 'We are selling some name brand perfumes, at cheap prices.' I said I had no money. He then reached out of the car and handed me paper that was laminated; it had many perfumes on it. I looked quickly at it and gave it back. I said again 'I have no money'. He said 'It is OK, we take cheque, cash or credit cards'. Then the people in the car began to laugh. I just got in my car and said no thanks.

Then I received this e-mail yesterday and it sent chills up my spine.

Be careful. I was approached yesterday afternoon around 3:30 pm in the Tesco car park when two males asked what kind of perfume I was wearing.
Then they asked if I'd like to sample some fabulous scent they were willing to sell me at a very reasonable rate. I probably would have agreed had I not received an e-mail some weeks ago warning of a 'Wanna smell this neat perfume?' scam.

THIS IS NOT PERFUME...IT IS ETHER! When you sniff it, you'll pass out. They'll take your wallet, your valuables and heaven knows what else. If it were not for this e-mail, I probably would have sniffed the 'perfume' but thanks to the generosity of an e-mailing friend, I was spared whatever might have happened to me. I wanted to do the same for you.

PLEASE PASS THIS TO ALL YOUR WOMEN FRIENDS AND PLEASE BE ALERT AND BE AWARE. IF YOU ARE A MAN AND RECEIVE THIS, PASS IT ON TO YOUR WOMEN FRIENDS.

Ladies this happened to me again yesterday and I didn't smell the perfume either, thanks to this email. This is true. Believe me, I know. I was over by the car park at lunchtime when I was approached. So either day or night, it does not matter. There were 3 guys together when I was approached. I called the police when I got back to my home.

Like the email says above, LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS. YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, CO-WORKERS, whoever. It helped me

Believe it or Not This has happened to my freind!

Nice one Spectre! It sounded suss when I read it.

Yeah, it's always a friend or a friend of a friend.

Thanks for the link Spectre
will practise refraining techniques

Sorry people I fell for that one my self!

Mellows said:

why do peeps that post these things ALWAYS claim that 'its true it happened to a mate of mine' ?
just like the £50 per minute 070 call posts.
it makes you look even stupider than you are

Just trolling for my 1st post :p

It MUST be true because it DIDN'T happen to a friend of mine - they realised that a volatile chemical on a piece of laminated paper would evaporate far too rapidly for there to be anything left by the time they took a sniff of it!

They got their own back by holding a thick cloth liberally doused with the said ether against the main perpetrator's face for almost 2 minutes before the other people in the car realised what was going on and rushed to the rescue.

Naturally a gunfight ensued and if you don't believe me, you must have been under a rock for months as it was in ALL the newpapers and TV shows AROUND THE WORLD - honest, guv'nor!

:Jester:

It's not something that's that hard to believe. Just think about it. Someone with a friend comes up to you asking if you're interested in perfume and when you go to smell a sample they'll push your face into what's actually chloroform. It'll only take a second or two to knock you out and you'll be out for a while. That gives them plenty of time to empty your pockets and because you're out, you can't scream for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back