Pirates Of The Caribbean Trilogy BLU-RAY

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl (2003): Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) and Will Turner (Orlando Bloom) brave the Caribbean Sea to stop a ship of pirates led by Captain Barbossa (Geoffrey Rush), who intend to break an ancient curse using the blood of the lovely Elizabeth Swann (Keira Knightley)...

Pirates Of The Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest (2006): Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) is mortified to discover he owes a blood debt to the legendary Davey Jones (Bill Nighy), captain of the ghostly Flying Dutchman. With time running out, Jack must find a way out of his debt or else be doomed to eternal damnation.

And as if this weren't enough, his problems prompt the cancellation of the wedding plans of a certain Will Turner (Orlando Bloom) and Elizabeth Swann (Keira Knightley), who are forced to join Jack on another maritime misadventure!

Pirates Of The Caribbean 3: At World's End (2007): In the third installation of the ever-popular Pirates... series, Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End, we find our heroes Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann allied with Captain Barbossa in a desperate quest to free Captain Jack Sparrow from his mind-bending trap in Davy Jones' locker. Navigating through treachery, betrayal and wild waters, they must forge their way to exotic Singapore and confront the cunning Chinese pirate Sao Fen (Chow Yun-Fat).
5408853m.jpg

£10.99 delivered :banana::banana:
Wish i had a blu-ray player :(

http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/...an-Chest-At-World-End/Product.html?P36=8LRM3N

been waiting for this, but i expected to pay alot more than this. it has to be a mistake surely. anyway im ordering it before they pull it down or it sells out.:banana:

been waiting for this, but i expected to pay alot more than this. it has to be a mistake surely. anyway im ordering it before they pull it down or it sells out.:banana:

Have just done the same m8, now just got to get a Blu ray player:Drool:

ordered mine, cheers m8.

but it does say coming soon, as not in stock.

Umm is it just me or does it say 47.99 now??

I wonder if they will honour the cheap deals, go on paly do the right thing

Mine is still showing as £10.99 in my account on Play, so fingers crossed

mine is still 10.99 too. but i expect them to cancel this soon

Dear IAN

We are writing to inform you that your recent order for Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy was incorrectly listed at the price of ?10.99.

Unfortunately we will not be able to supply you with your order at this price and as a result, have cancelled your order.

If you would still like to purchase this item at the correct price of ?47.99 please place a new order.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused to you over this matter and thank you for your patience and valued custom.

Kind Regards

Play.com

Never mind :(

Dear IAN

We are writing to inform you that your recent order for Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy was incorrectly listed at the price of ?10.99.

Unfortunately we will not be able to supply you with your order at this price and as a result, have cancelled your order.

If you would still like to purchase this item at the correct price of ?47.99 please place a new order.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused to you over this matter and thank you for your patience and valued custom.

Kind Regards

Play.com

Never mind :(

Got the same email, oh well what a surprise!!

Back