paypal

damage

Inactive User
Reaction score
does anyone have one of these accounts if so when you sign up it asks for you credit card number which you have the option of not includeing .question is if you do not add credit card details can you still send money via a credit card to someone that does . hope that makes sense. i am just not over keen on giveing every tim dick and hillary my credit card details over the net

I have used paypal and it is well secure m8 as long as you are on a secure server ie https then credit card transactions are well safe.
You will normally find that when purchasing buy credit card then the delivery address must match the card address so if u use someone elses card the goods would be sent to that card address.
Hope this helps.

thx m8 i have joined up but i did not enter the credit dard details and i have a account so does it mean that i can pay by palpal useing a credit card by when it comes time to pay fill in the details of the person i want to send money to ie e-mail addy then enter my credit card details without haveing them in paypals records ?

i have paypal too. i needed a credit card number when i received money...what a crap...i never had a credit card before...so i had to get one now or i would not be able to receive the money...stupid thing....they charge 1,95 dollar for money receiving and therefore you need credit card info.

hi Angel i don't want to recive any money juse send some at this rate i will just send the fecking cash lol

Back