paypal scam

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
got this paypal email this morning obviously its a scam as it says paypal member and paypal always contact you by user name and it was also filtered into my junk and paypal emails are accepted by my filter

Protect
Your Identity

Dear PayPal Member,

Identity protection matters. And PayPal works day and night to help keep your identity safe. That's why we created a new Identity Protection area for update your PayPal records to help you increase your privacy and protect your identity.

Your Account
Tips to Protect Your Account
PayPal's world class fraud investigators share 5 important actions you can take to help prevent identity theft and protect your account.

Update Your Profile
If you've closed a credit card or bank account recently, remember to go to PayPal's website to update your profile.

This new security statement will helps us continue to offer PayPal as a secure and cost-effective payment service. We appreciate your cooperation and assistance.

Sincerely,
The PayPal Team

Merchant Offers

FREE Norton AntiSpam download with purchase of Norton AntiVirus. Go Unlimited listening and downloading. All the music you want. FREE trial. Go Learn about and fund locally run social and environmental projects. Go

yep scam they seem to do the rounds now and again last time i had one contacted pay pal and they agreed its a scam and to ignore it

get e:mails like this all the time , but its the ones from the bank that piss me off because how do the know u have an account with that bank ,, someone must be selling your e:mail address ,

it looks genuine enough to me.

you dont actually have a paypal username, it's just your email and password to sign in.

and it dosn't look like they have provided any dodgy links to follow, it just tells you to go to the site.

Its crap m8 iv'e been getting them all week m8 and i ant even got a account with paypal.

Deff scam m8 and like siad i think somone is selling your emails addy as well, ( wounder ho ) :Chainsaw:

Back