Openbox v9s

Go with a edision mini which is fully supportrd by openvix which 80 % of people use

I recently bought a v9s box , pre installed with the latest channels however when I select I get no signal on every channel
I then deleted and did a scan , this worked however no channel 4 hd etc and no bt sport ...all other sky channels work
Any idea how to get bt sport working ?
When I try an update by network I get all channels up but no signal
Please advise

I have same problem as above has anyone got an answer to this problem

- - - Updated - - -

Did you find out what the problem was?

Hi guys sorry I'm new to this and absolutely no idea how and what to do. I'm using openbox v9s with sly gift etc. And was wondering if it is possible to add cccam with Polish channels and watch them and switch between. I got one test line with it and added to the box but not sure how to get channels or to see if it is even working?! As I said on the beginning I'm new to this and the sly gift was added by the seller for me so no idea how to go about and check what's the new seller has to offer I don't understand any of this I did manage to add server,Port,username and password from the new seller but not sure how to check what channels etc,and not sure if the satellite need to be pointed out in different directions etc. I told seller that km using sky dish etc, and he told me that it would be good to go.Any simple help would be greatly appreciated
Sorry if this was already asked but couldn't find anything
Thanks in advance

I not sure if this is exactly what you folks want? some say they have channel 5 missing, sky 1, skysportboxoffice etc, well i have put all of them on and saved the list.
I have only just signed up and gettng used to the forum and working out how to upload the file, this is why i asked you to email me if you need for now, i will try upload
Any help in how i upload here would be great

Hi guys sorry I'm new to this and absolutely no idea how and what to do. I'm using openbox v9s with sly gift etc. And was wondering if it is possible to add cccam with Polish channels and watch them and switch between. I got one test line with it and added to the box but not sure how to get channels or to see if it is even working?! As I said on the beginning I'm new to this and the sly gift was added by the seller for me so no idea how to go about and check what's the new seller has to offer I don't understand any of this I did manage to add server,Port,username and password from the new seller but not sure how to check what channels etc,and not sure if the satellite need to be pointed out in different directions etc. I told seller that km using sky dish etc, and he told me that it would be good to go.Any simple help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance

Andrzej - cline is not everything. You need to remember that Polish channels are located on Hotbird 13e and English on Astra 28.2e

Apart of that - there is no good channel list for both satellites (for one device)

Thanks in advance
You need a bigger sat dish to enable you to get polish tv,Set it at 13e and a gift for polsat will do the job,You can create your own fav list

Back