Online safety Bill

gasman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Does this worry anyone?
Sneaking it's way into parliament and will sail through in December.

What is it? Well, it's the end of internet anonymity. Everything we click, search, download or whatever is already heavily logged, But this bill gives powers over our privacy. Basically ends privacy. And will give powers to punish people. Even powers to score people based on their browsing.
This along with covid pass are the start of the social scoring system that covid was brought in for.
No more downloads for us.
This will of course be sold, as a way to end online peadophillia, who could disagree with that, right? But of course, that isn't the real reason. Surveillance and control, and of course monetary gain through fines are the real reason.
Whoever is still complying with these tyrannical governments, you are welcome to this.

Draft Online Safety Bill

Last edited:
Is the UK government really that blinkered and out of touch with reality that it thinks this will have the desired effect?
The corridors of power are lined with nonces, I think it is highly unlikely they'll push anything that will curb their own 'pleasures'.

Is the UK government really that blinkered and out of touch with reality that it thinks this will have the desired effect?
The corridors of power are lined with nonces, I think it is highly unlikely they'll push anything that will curb their own 'pleasures'.
I know, but the selling point for the public (who don't realise what you've just said, is true) will be the removal of peados. That is not the reason for this bill. The reason is more control of the population, more ways to instil fear and more ways to get money out us. This bill has been passed in Oz and Canada I believe, and US will follow, as will Europe.

The nonces with the celebrity credit scores will still get to nonce. Bidens administration has been caught flying (by night) underage migrants into US cities.

Let's not forget how the BBC could predict a fuel shortage almost 3 days before a fuel shortage.. But seemingly failed to notice the corridors of it's own tv studios was itself lined with nonces.

So true I watched a lengthy interview with this guy, its literally frightening. High ranking officers and MP's tried to shut him up. They made sure child the protection team he was in had no funding, no cars and only 2 officers for the whole of London were the dirty f#ckers all live. If you get chance watched it:

CIDRAM

Back