Onedrive download vids

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I've got an external portable hardrive where I want to download my onedrive vids..but I keep getting this message " only available when on line"...I've logged into my onedrive account but can't seem to move them to the portable drive or even my laptop..any ideas? Using Windows 10.

Attachments

• 20210708_123053.jpg
    20210708_123053.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
At little Google
"Right-click on the file or folder and select "Make available offline." Alternately, you can select "Make available online-only" for local files and move"
Ah I see but won't allow me to toggle the switch on my android phone, unless I subscribed to premium version, however first month is free and then £5.99 per month..I subscribed but will cancel the subscription in a few days as I don't really use it but just wanted my vids to download to portable drive...

I have onedrive with my hotmail account and I can download my videos
is this a different one?

My account was 1tb with onedrive, but I think that was for a year, never renewed it , so they just dropped me down to basic 15gb free account..I signed up too with my hotmail account...can still see I have over 100gb of vids that I need to put on a portable drive..

Back