No Mini-Web on my TM600

ITS A SCAM !

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why i do not get the Mini-Web interface on my TM600 ?? I enter 192.160.0.16 ( what is the ip of the box ) and i get what appears to be the Enigma web interface ??
Kindest regards

turn the power switch off on the back of the receiver, press and hold the power button on the front and turn the switch back on, keep it held in untill you see a number on the front, in a browser enter 192.168.0.XX and you will now have access to the miniweb

Hello,
I have tried that one, as suggested in the attached guide...However, after even pressing for a minute all i get is the zero digit displayed...

Attachments

• Technomate TM-500 & TM-600 Mini-Web Guide[1].pdf
    286.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
whats the IP address of your router? i think itll only work with those starting 192.168.1.xx or 192.168.0.xx and reading above you say yours is 192.160.0.xx this may be why m8

So sorry....That was a typing error. My router is 192.168.0.xx
Its like i said, if i type in 192.168.0.16 ( what is the static ip for the tm ) i gain access to a interface, but i am using the same proceedure that i would use to use Mini-Web ??

turn your receiver off, then restart your router, and try again m8

Thanks for that......It seems to make no difference.lol.... By turning the power off at the back, then holding down the power button on the front, whilst switching the power back on will display the ip of my Tm600 ? I know what the ip is of that box as i have given it a static ip of 192.168.0.16. ( My other spare STB has a static ip of 192.168.0.15, although its not connected )
With my box using the UR image, is that the reason why i cannot use the Mini-Web interface ?? I enclose a image of what i am getting when i try to log in......
enigmascreenshot.th.png
[/URL][/IMG]

the front of the receiver will display the last digits of an IP address when booting into miniweb m8, as you have the UR image, you have the miniweb

hold the power button, connect the power, then whatever the number is on the receiver, put that into a browser window after 192.168.0..... and press enter

it will be issued an IP by the routers DHCP server, if enabled, so it may not be 16, one of my receivers is set to 101, but if its assaigned by the router defaults to either 7 or 13

I am getting confused here mate........Everything on my network ( All 15 devices ) have a static ip assigned to them, and i have to do this so i can open the correct ports for x box live & u torrent etc. Are you saying that i have to enable DHCP on my router ? How will my devices perform that have a static ip assigned to them ?? Surely i cannot enable DHCP, as it would cause a logistical nightmare.

Quote " hold the power button, connect the power, then whatever the number is on the receiver, put that into a browser window after 192.168.0..... and press enter"

I do this and i get zero displayed.......that must be because i do not have DHCP enabled
Kindest regards

Last edited:
So basically, are you saying that i need to use DHCP for me to access the TM600 mini web ?? And i cannot use a static IP ??

KIndest regards

yes m8, as the receiver doesnt boot up fully, to the fixed IP you assaigned, it requests the router to issue it one, via the DHCP server, you may be able to do some sort of MAC filtering on your router setup, which will always assaign the fixed MAC address of the receiver with a specific IP address, but whether this would work or not woth the partial boot to miniweb, i honestly dont know m8

Its ok mate.....I think the UR file i have got on my box is corrupt. It seems very strange indeed, that i cannot log into the mini web interface. I was thinking about messing about with the router tomorrow, and setting up a section of DHCP enabled devices to use 192.168.0.2 to 192.168.0.49, and then to have another section without DHCP enabled ranging from 192.168.0.50 to 192.168.0.99. This would allow many devices ( ie dedicated debian server etc ) to remain connected without needing to alter any static address's i have already got up and running. Then i could try and see if it works after the router has assigned a ip for the Tm600, then use that to try and log into it. But it does seem such a lot of messing about with my home network, and personally it has taken a while to get everything communicating together etc. So i think i will back up my channels etc and try a different download of the version i am using. I have had nothing but problems with this box since i purchased it before xmas, and it will be nice to finally hand it over to the family to use without any errors....lol....Many thanks for your excellent support regarding the problems i have had with this so called " ready to use " box !! lol lol

So basically, are you saying that i need to use DHCP for me to access the TM600 mini web ?? And i cannot use a static IP ??

KIndest regards

I have always had this problem with my TM600 and as a result I have never seen the miniweb, I always get the Enigma Web Interface when I put the STB IP address of 192.168.1.xx into the browser address bar and do I have the DHCP server enabled in my BT Boradband router. When I do as instructed I always get a zero in the display so gave up on the elusive mini web a long time ago !!!!

Back