Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

new to this stuff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fromsoftware

Inactive User
Hi there

How you guys doing ?

I am new to this stuff as my aunt gave me her linux Technomate TM-500. all I know is getting access the sat through 192.168.1.3 page etc other than that there are Cam stuff related to this website but I do not want to mess anything as its already configured but the key has expired is there anyway I could learn and do it my self instead of taking it to a shop and giving them £40. I could donate it to this website if they support paypal. other than that i know he will just renew the key for that much money its not worth it...

thanks

i think you need to ftp into the box with that ip and go into the etc folder and have a look at the cccam.cfg

thanks for the reply Raxxx :)

I went to the mini web. into the to the /var/etc/CCcam.cfg and its theres a text box with lots of writings. how do i instead new ftp as you mention ?

I have looked into the ETC folder... there's nothing there but the sat is already configured but somehow don't work anymore. the channels are blocked

There are no 'magic keys' for you to install ... looks like the shop is charging £40 for a cline google cardsharing btw its illegal

Hi All

I have the same box and trying to add line details on it but stuck 1st time im doing this and I cant find on my box the /var/etc/keys my renewal is up and the guy is charging over £130 for the year now and want to do it myself.

I have noticed above you got into the mini web, where is this and how please?.

Hi All

I have the same box and trying to add line details on it but stuck 1st time im doing this and I cant find on my box the /var/etc/keys my renewal is up and the guy is charging over £130 for the year now and want to do it myself.

I have noticed above you got into the mini web, where is this and how please?.

Perhaps do a search ?> i doubt anyone is openly going to discuss and spoonfeed you with answers how to defraud any sat provider? How cheap do you think you can get the kind of service you are looking for?

Research it. Then ask specific questions over what you need answers too. While you're at it read the rules over discussions regarding CS.

All of you stop asking stupid questions without putting in some effort.

Closing the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back