New TM5402 patch, with streaming!

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
Technomate software online

Download phantompatch first unzip then start

1- (PC) unzip STB Daemon 3.03 to your PC in one folder {name it tm-5402 pc streaming }

2- (PC) execute STBDaemon_303.exe and select ie a movie folder in your pc to play
press inter

4-go to your pc and find out pc box ip example 192.168.1.????

3- (STB) press f2 on tm-5402 hand set remote go to Media player

4- (STB) yellow/blue key: to set up box IP of PC

5- (STB) select media file and play-streaming
=============

stb=satellite receiver
pc = computer

download here: Technomate software online

ill be interested to see if this can stream 3D mkv files

Last edited by a moderator:
will this be availble for the tm6902 soon too ? and 7102 ?

Great "little" feature which works with most of the avi files stored on my PC, BUT some (most) of them will not play ONLY sound is played by the tm5402. Is there any reason why? Should I convert AVI file into....what? Why some work and other not?

I am sure it is early days, maybe this will be looked at, and THANK YOU to make this possible on our boxes. It is only getting better and better, definitely happy with it.

Last edited:
Great "little" feature which works with most of the avi files stored on my PC, BUT some (most) of them will not play ONLY sound is played by the tm5402. Is there any reason why? Should I convert AVI file into....what? Why some work and other not?

I am sure it is early days, maybe this will be looked at, and THANK YOU to make this possible on our boxes. It is only getting better and better, definitely happy with it.

Try converting them to mpeg2 with something like winavi m8

works great thanks !

sorry spoke to soon struggling to play im experiancing dont know if its my network do you need so much bandwith ?

Last edited:
sorry had to reply again message editing has a time limit on it think that needs to be changed any way bit more of an update on what happened as follows :mp4 struggled to play then i tested an avi and it was flawless worked great hope this helps

played every avi and divx i tried, some mkv files wont play sound, but i think it was down to them being 5.1. also streams 3D perfectly

Also handles .flv though some will only output the audio.
Unfortunately with my stb if I accidently select a file that isn't supported it blacks the video output and I have to reboot to get it back.

Having some problems playing, wmv will not play some avi files just black screen no audio. Aint tried some of the others yet will do over next few days.
According to the instructions ( press f2 on tm-5402 hand set remote go to “media player”) don't get media player when I press f2 only choice is to select disk.

Back