New TEST patch beta- 009-tm6900hd-super 8/7/13

holmroad

Inactive User
Reaction score
This TEST patch was posted in the Download Centre by Phantom on Monday night 8th July - please find MY personal comments regards this TEST ONLY patch:-

Here are my results as promised:-
1) Backed up latest Channel List
2) Factory Reset
3) Loaded patch beta-tm-6900 super from USB memory stick - but did NOT load the Add-On!
4) Switched TM6900HD Super off/on using toggle switch at rear
5) Loaded back Channel List from 1) above
6) Loaded latest softcam

8) Started testing at 28E:-
All channels woring perfectly, including FTA ones and also those opening via 8281 facility

9) Transferred to 13E to test:-
10) No channels of ANY type opening at first, despite showing good signal!
11) Switch TM6900HD Super off/on using REMOTE CONTROL
12) All channels working perfectly after this - even SCT HD opened without freezing up at all - whereas on 752P always froze up immediately!

13) To 19E to test:-
All channels working fine -
BUT: no softcam channels opening at all, e.g. ORF or TNT Sat (TNT Sat which we know about!)

14) To 23.5E to test:-
All channels working fine, but with exception being that CS Link (CT etc) not opening from latest softcam!

15) To 39E to test:-
All channels opening fine via 8281 - but remaining Irdeto 2 Bulsat channel (e.g. Nova Sport) do NOT open with latest softcam!

16) PVR - tested PVR by setting up two recordings at 28E (FTA channels) to record to USB PVR directly from EPG - all 'appeared' to be recording fine (red light on fron etc) but NOTHING to play back upon completion!
In fact, the PVR shows as totally blank m- even old recordings no longer showing on patch 009!

So MY conclusions:-
a) Patch beta 009 is much better than 007/8 in every way - e.g. no unexpected 'hanging up'.
b) PVR function totally absent - did not work at all!
c) Softcam not working on any of the satellites at 19E, 23.E or 39E when used with patch beta 009!
d) Blind scan still seeking out non accurate frequencies, e.g. 27498 - instead of 27500.

Thanks Phantom, so far so good, but not quite there yet mate!:Clap:

Keep plugging away m8 , its all going the right way.

holmroad

I have experienced the blank PVR problem on previous patches but rectified it by powering off and on. Has yours remained blank?

holmroad

I have experienced the blank PVR problem on previous patches but rectified it by powering off and on. Has yours remained blank?

Yes mate - I believe what you suggest may work - albeit somewhat inconsistently - when using patch 752P which also has serious PVR issues, but no matter how many times you power off/on when using 009 - be it at the back OR from the remote, or even at the wall - it sees the PVR as 'USB 0' whereas the memory stick in the FRONT USB is recognised as 'USB 01' and the TM6900HD Super sees the data on the memory stick, whereas the 500mb hard PVR disck appears to be totally blank!
As soon as you revert to patch 752P the PVR list re-appears!:nopity:

Back