new skin

Re: new skin, is there a chance to have some more skins in the general settings menu

I got it yesterday when trying to submit a quick reply post in the TM800HD forum. I assumed it was a compulsory reminder you'd issued so clicked on link to rules. I lost my post but since then it's been fine

Re: new skin, is there a chance to have some more skins in the general settings menu

I cannot stay logged in and every time I leave the forum and come back have to sign in - frustrating to say the least.

Thanks, just realised that duh....:proud:

Really liking the the new DW Dark (light) skin,awesome well happy thanks

Me too, look's much better chaps, just need the shoutbox now thx.

Last edited:

I could'nt look at the white and blue screen for more then a few mins and it was just far to bright and went into a blur BUT
I changed it and the light dark skin Is belta green grey and black, not to dark like the old black one just nice and fresh I like it.

very good I wouldnt have botherd changing anything personaly but I suppose for new members and folk looking in it does look more upto date and fresh so I understand
you have to move with the times.

i kjnow i'm an old timer but did love the old forum/skin, i know it'll take a little getting used too and that as you say mick, can't get used to this....lol....syaing that been busy with work so haven't been around as much, sure i'll get used to it...

yes me too... a nice skin and much better for my eyes lol :licka:

yes me too...

I really miss the vb3 site and strong blue skin it worked great. The new site Dosn't fit my 800 600 screen size so I have to keep using the scroll bar at the bottom to see all the site, which for some reason takes about a second or two to respond it's very anoying.
I have the same problem with a few other sites Can't figure it out.

you tried clearing your cache

Back