iPhone New Digitiser/Screen

Manc-Red

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just changed over to a new screen etc, phone starts up no problem, calls etc working.

Weird thing is texting not working when apps are ok when touched. Can't get the keyboard to work but when on safari the keys work fine for inputting a search.

Has anyone any idea what is going on with the above or experienced something similar?

If you press one of the icons so it goes into wiggle mode (like you're going to delete it) then drag it around the screen from top to bottom in a left right left right motion working your way around the whole screen, this will see if the touch screen is working and there are no dead spots.

What phone do you have manc.if its lg on the bottom connection cover you need to cover with tape.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Just changed over to a new screen etc, phone starts up no problem, calls etc working.

Weird thing is texting not working when apps are ok when touched. Can't get the keyboard to work but when on safari the keys work fine for inputting a search.

Has anyone any idea what is going on with the above or experienced something similar?

Have a look here

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

5s was seriously hard my biggest prob was getting the front camera right.it wouldnt do any harm if you have phone apart is brush connections with an old clean toothbrush.i would prob take apart manc and try again checking all conne tions m8.

5s was seriously hard my biggest prob was getting the front camera right.it wouldnt do any harm if you have phone apart is brush connections with an old clean toothbrush.i would prob take apart manc and try again checking all conne tions m8.

Another mate is working on it & is doing just that, turns out the new digitizer was a pile of sh*t. Bloody phones eh m8?!

Worth trying to contact seller. They sent me a new screen out when I had a faulty digitiser and told me to bin the other one. Glad you're sorting it though.

Back