Nes

gooddeed

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys
Been messing about with my new DS over past couple of days since i got it and thanks to all the helpfull posts and comments here i had no problem buying what i needed and setting it up myself.:proud: :banana:

So thanks to all the guys who wrote the stickies and who have been really helpfull in the forum.:Cheers:

What i was wondering though was how (if) i could go about getting the old super nintendo and nes roms working on the supercard. Would love to put all the original mario games on. Is there an emulator that will do this on the ds?

any ideas appreciated

cheers
gooddeed:Cheers:

Supercard will play .nes files on their own mate, not great better than nothing ;)

:Cheers:

cheers for the quick reply

I tried using the supercard software but when i tried to give it the .nes file it made an unholy beeping noise at me and also told me pach failed. Still managed to go ahead and put it on the card but when i tell it to play it displays the gameboy start up screen then its just a black screen untill i turn it off.

am i doing something wrong?

cheers
gooddeed

have you tried putting the .nes roms on without patching?

just tried Ninja Gaiden (Nes) from here:

http://www.theoldcomputer.com/Libarary's/Emulation/NES/ROMs/NES_roms_summary.htm

worked a treat ;)

unzip the roms put em on clean

: colors1 : colors1

Last edited:
have you tried putting the .nes roms on without patching?

just tried Ninja Gaiden (Nes) from here:

http://www.theoldcomputer.com/Libarary's/Emulation/NES/ROMs/NES_roms_summary.htm

worked a treat ;)

unzip the roms put em on clean

: colors1 : colors1
do they save ok?

and what about snes roms, do they work?
:Cheers:

Cheers m8 formated the CF card then put the games on unpatched and works great. Unsure about saving though cos these games couldint save in the first place anyway lol.
will save me life on bus journeys that lol i love these games.

Back