Need help sorting sofa pocket spring seat packs

Rs2k_Rider

DW's Resident Medic
Reaction score
Hi all

Got leather three and two seat reclining sofas.
Some of the Seats have failed, meaning the pocket sprung cushion seat packs failing.
What's happened is the pockets have split allowing the springs to separate and tangle. Causing a lumpy feel to the seat.

Now I have been looking online and found something similar to what I need but wondering if you lovely people can have a look and find better. :)
These are what I've found - jamiltonupholstery.co.uk/products/springs/pocketed-spring-interior

The size I need is - 4inch height, 19 x 17 inch w/d

Hi all

Got leather three and two seat reclining sofas.
Some of the Seats have failed, meaning the pocket sprung cushion seat packs failing.
What's happened is the pockets have split allowing the springs to separate and tangle. Causing a lumpy feel to the seat.

Now I have been looking online and found something similar to what I need but wondering if you lovely people can have a look and find better. :)
These are what I've found - jamiltonupholstery.co.uk/products/springs/pocketed-spring-interior

The size I need is - 4inch height, 19 x 17 inch w/d

Not quite the size you need m8, but it's the same size as the link information that you posted and they are cheaper.You could convert them to 4 inch foam if you prefer that option. :)
Foam for Home - Foam suppliers, cushions, mattresses, overlays and upholstery - Suppliers of foam mattresses, cushions, overlays, upholstery and sundry products

Cheers miggy. I see those ones too, although the gauge is a bit on the small size I think ?

Do you think that there could be a small chance of the new pockets having more springs in them to compensate the slightly thinner gauge material?. :)

Back