need a cheap loan company

DOOBIE

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all just wondering if anyone knows of a low cost loan company for poorer credit that isnt 45% apr as is now my case from the last 4 months
as some of you may know 10 months ago i burnt my house down and its nearly ready to move back into but the financial struggle is still going on basicaly i am unable to pay my credit cards this month as i also have been taken over in my employment and have had no pay for 6 weeks whats worse is i have accepted a settlement from my insurers that will cover all debt and am just waiting for a cheque of them but blood and stone comes to mind any ideas as to how to get 3 grand for aprox 6 weeks would be great lol

you might be better applying for a cc for the lower credit rating, and do a balance transfer of you exsiting cards, to byde you a bit of time till your cheque arrives.

I think you might struggle to get a loan for 6 weeks with low apr, also loan companys charge a setup fee aswell

cant get a cc as im at the top of borrowing but will just have to wait for the cheque to arrive lol

Contact everybody and explain to them the situation you are in, and ask them to put them on hold and to add no interest or charges.

They should accept, and give you a date to pay by, and if you dont pay by that date, then they will start adding interest and/or charges.

I think its well worth a shot.

I would either ring them and record the phone call, or send them a letter via recorded signed for delivery, make a copy of the letter and keep the tracking number so that you can prove it has been signed for.

Next stop is citizens advice, to see if you have a foot to stand on with what i have said.

Only other thing, is to borrow money off friends/family.

Good luck either way.

Back