Naked women safari hunt 'was hoax'

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
A promoter who offered to take men on safaris in which they could hunt down naked young women with paintball guns admits it was a hoax.
Promoter Michael Burdick now faces charges and could get six months in jail and a $1,000 fine for operating without a proper business licence, said the Mayor of Las Vegas Oscar Goodman.
"I'll do everything I can to see this man is punished for trying to embarrass Las Vegas," Goodman said.
Burdick found himself the target of women's groups after he told a Las Vegas TV station that he was selling reservations to men willing to pay up to $10,000 to hunt down naked women in the desert.
Las Vegas officials investigated and said Burdick admitted that the safaris were just a hoax intended to promote the "Hunting for Bambi" videos that Burdick sells.
The videos are marketed as depicting nude women being hunted by men who have paid for the privilege. But the mayor said the videos actually show "actors and actresses and there wasn't even the real shooting of paintballs".
City officials said Burdick sold videotapes through a company owned by his fiancee, Lakana Campbell.
John Redlein, an assistant city attorney, said Burdick offered the hunts at high prices to discourage anyone from actually booking a safari, and he told investigators his internet site could not even accept credit card charges in the amount necessary to reserve a hunt.....

shame,i was just about to book up....
:Frog: :Frog:

I am now offering this service in my back garden for ten pounds a go lol .

So....How much for a 'Hunt The Naked Sc@@t' safari then???..-)
lmao!

i hope that garden is really small so we could just sit back with a cold one and lmfao

Back