my twinhan has lost it drivers.

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
afternoon all,

yeah after all that suffering of getting a twinhan and getting it set up and working with my pc and vplug up and running after an initial format and then another format and pulling cards and that all out, had it all working and now turned me bloody PC on and "found new hard ware" thing popped up! omg!

i have tried all the drivers that i have with the manufacturer's disk and all the other drivers that i can think of but I've still got the yellow marks next to the hardware...what a twa*!

before i kick the side of this machine and stamp the mo board into pieces any one got any ideas or driver advice to get it working again....i don't think i can bare seeing a fresh install of windows again with out seeing red.!

any ideas?

Thanks

Have you tried unistalling the card in device manager then scan for new hardware again see if it lets you update the drivers or try a system restore to a few days ago if you have it turned on.

thanks buddy, tried that and it says no drivers have been backed up for this system/device.....i also tried a restore but for some reason on this PC (don't know if it's any thing to do with raid that i have) but restore never works, always says "can't restore your computer to an earlier date) dam thing, been working all the time and i just switched it off and back on again!...... copied the whole manufacturers disk to the desktop and also to C drive and then pointed the driver installation to that folder and nothing, says cannot install the driver as the software is not found blah blah....

Have you tried installing the twinhan software of the cd then try installing the drivers
i will pop to my mates and get his disc and upload the drivers of that for you to try.

yeah i tried the installation disk and it says " must restart your computer to continue installation" so i let it restart and then it came up saying " do you want to completely remove this software" so i have, then went through the whole process again of installing and after the restart "no hardware could be found" yet as i say it's showing up under device manager

i have the side of and I'm filling the chain saw up with petrol.......

Last edited:
Try these ones by the way what is the best codec to use with the card i my mate has a very slight picture judder

Last edited:
Dibbers check out techwatch, I now know what card you have ;) , get the latest driver from Twinhan and uninstall the twinhan software... It's Crap

bitchcopy.jpg

thanks man....tried it all......oh hang on not them drivers though, where's the link to them

Last edited:
Try these ones by the way what is the best codec to use with the card i my mate has a very slight picture judder

Try a refresh rate of 50Hz instead of 60. That tends to sort any sort of ticker tape judder for me such as that found on sky sports

For MPEG2, I personally prefer Nvidia's PureVideo codec, but like CharlieRam said, setting your output to 50hz is usually the most obvious fix for judder. However, some poorly converted NTSC material simply isn't going to look good no matter what you do. It's just one of the problems of watching interlaced material on what is essentially a progressive display.

can't seem to get the drivers from the web site as i can get to the driver page but then i get a fked up page when trying to click on download drivers for the dvb-c card, typical like...
±z©Ò*n§äªº*¶*±¥i¯à¤w¸g³Q²¾°£¤F¡A¥i¯à¬O¥¦ªº¦WºÙ¤w¸gÅܧó¡A©Î¼È®ÉµLªk¨Ï¥Î¡C

can't seem to get the drivers from the web site as i can get to the driver page but then i get a fked up page when trying to click on download drivers for the dvb-c card, typical like...
That part of the site seems to be down try here
h**p://www.dvbsupport.net/download/index.php?act=view&id=182

Thanks man, ok guess as you say the next step is too pull it out and try it in another pci slot, what a mare....all my pci slots are fully booked...i'll have to try some swapping around.....nightmare !

Back