MROM Issues - mosc

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys hope someone can hed some light on this. Im trying to run Mrom but having no luck. Keeps saying this dll and that ocx files missing. So download files and move it int the system32 and system folder and the root folder of mrom but i still cannot run it.
Latest error is richtx32.ocx is not registered.

Have tried running in xp mode, 98 mode, 95 mode, NT mode compatibility which doesnt help.

Background of it is, I have a locked MOSC card which I want to wipe. Dont need any data off it as I have all the info, just want to wipe and write my own image onto it...my wepon of choice is Phoenix USB unlimited.

Hi guys hope someone can hed some light on this. Im trying to run Mrom but having no luck. Keeps saying this dll and that ocx files missing. So download files and move it int the system32 and system folder and the root folder of mrom but i still cannot run it.
Latest error is richtx32.ocx is not registered.

Have tried running in xp mode, 98 mode, 95 mode, NT mode compatibility which doesnt help.

Background of it is, I have a locked MOSC card which I want to wipe. Dont need any data off it as I have all the info, just want to wipe and write my own image onto it...my wepon of choice is Phoenix USB unlimited.

If you get really stuck devil666x, I've got a blank rom 11 you can have mate

Cheers mate worked a treat!!

All i do is press rese and that cleans it right?

If you get really stuck devil666x, I've got a blank rom 11 you can have mate

Cheers mate..i got loads of blanks mate im just trying to learn thats all.

Im not using this box no more as got a dreambox so if i screw it up im not all fussed :D

Good to learn!!

First bit goes through fine but second bit keeps getting error for some reason

Yes, this happens, like john said, try changing the delays, i used 380 120 360 or there abouts, hope this helps.1

Back