Mowbray confirmed as Celtic boss

Baaheeduk

Inactive User
Reaction score
In a house with lots of alcohol on the go!!
Celtic have confirmed Tony Mowbray as their new manager after a deal was concluded with West Brom.

Mowbray arrives from the club relegated from the Premier League in England along with assistant Mark Venus and first-team coach Peter Grant.

Present Celtic coach Neil Lennon will remain as part of the Scottish Premier League club's management team.

Mowbray, who becomes the 16th manager of Celtic, will be speak at a media conference at 1000BST on Wednesday.

Story from BBC SPORT:

BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | C | Celtic | Mowbray confirmed as Celtic boss

Published: 2009/06/16 14:50:49 GMT

© BBC MMIX

I will not be a career manager in Scotland says Tony, I right Pinocchio, good luck anyway, you'll need it. :proud:

:Cheers:

Good Riddance to him and please take Robinson with you, last game of the season we gave you a standing ovation even though we had a very tough season and you said to the team, be loyal we will get back up next season, then Celtic come calling and you are gone straight away. You play good, flowing footy but that is with a team that can pass the ball and in a league where all the top players want to play, unfortunatly you are not gonna get the same with Celtic.

Looks like the title is staying at Ibrox

to make the leagues fair next year rangers have invited paul le guen to take over at ibrox:BLOBBY:

JUST SEEN IT ON THE TELLY

Celtic_park_2.jpg

Back