Mohaa Rememberance game

:CRYBABY: Could'nt connect niether :( Got to see the post a bit too late, and I never had proppa game installed yet! :CRYBABY:

NEXT TIME!!!

good game but went in without setting my keyboard up kept pressing wrong fecking keys.lol

Wahay! Same boat as you Rab lol, couldnt remember how to open a feckin door lmao. But we got well hammered on there tonight :) & they knew where we were from :) (maybe we was set up :Hit:.
Just glad to get an hour in for a change ;).

Cheers all! :)

Yeah good game lads ... The old bomber would have loved that ... there was some good players against us tonight ... perhaps as D says they were waiting for us ... lol ... still I enjoyed it :)

sorry i sould have stayed longer and helped, but someone knocked the fooking door as i was getting into it and i couldnt get rid.

Great game lads [even though i was pants] It's great to be a part of the BEST forum on the Net, i just wish i'd have found this site a few years ago.Cheers

damm i missed it i could not connect but hopfully the next time

Nice to see all of us on :) We should try and do this more often :)

was it a good game thanks bronto it's a lovely thing m8 shame i could'nt be there !

WEE GORDON said:
was it a good game thanks bronto it's a lovely thing m8 shame i could'nt be there !
it was a great night wee man ... your grandad would have loved it m8 :)

Brooksy said:
it was a good game last night but i think we got slaughtered a little bit...lol
We Just all need a lot more practice m8 we don't get on as much as we should ;) ... we did get a bit of a kick in though ... lol ... but it was still a great night :)

Back