mobileshop.com

sparky2002

Inactive User
Reaction score
posted a similar thing b4 --

wan kas - proper wan kas

i'll show you a recent email exchange below - read from bottom to top

Dear person,

Following the recent idiotic e-mail exchange between yourselves and me - as seen below, I have contacted trading standards who have advised me accordingly.

Yours

Somebody

P.S. what happened to carole malette????

pps - nice cars in car park
----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 10:48 AM
Subject: RE: 98377C recieved 6/6/07

Dear Customer,

Following the recent technical problems with our cash back payment system, we are still experiencing some problems.
However, as a gesture of goodwill, and to help accelerate your payment, we would like to offer you a gift card for any of the following high street stores;
These gift cards are ready for immediate use and will be issued within 7 working days.
As a valued MobileShop.Com customer, we are pleased to offer 110% of the face value of your claim in high street gift cards.
For example, a £90 claim would be worth £99 in high street vouchers.
To accept this offer as an alternative to cashback, please click on the link below and follow the instructions
http://www.mobileshop.com/customerservice/giftcardswap.php
For any other query, please email our team directly at [email protected].
We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your patience.
Yours Faithfully,
The Cashback Team – MobileShop.com
Kind Regards

Web:
Direct:
Internal Ext:
Customer Services: 0845 3455000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: 27 September 2007 21:20
To: Cash Back Enquiries
Subject: Re: 98377C recieved 6/6/07

stop thieving interest on my 75 quid
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 10:19 AM
Dear Customer,
Following the recent technical problems with our cash back payment system, we are still experiencing some problems.
However, as a gesture of goodwill, and to help accelerate your payment, we would like to offer you a gift card for any of the following high street stores;
These gift cards are ready for immediate use and will be issued within 7 working days.
As a valued MobileShop.Com customer, we are pleased to offer 110% of the face value of your claim in high street gift cards.
To accept this offer as an alternative to cashback, please click on the link below and follow the instructions
We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your patience.
Yours Faithfully,
Kind Regards

Web:
Direct:
Internal Ext:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: 26 September 2007 20:29
Subject: Re: 98377C recieved 6/6/07

Thanks for the no named response.

I think the only technical problems you have is the unwillingness to to acknowledge that the first four letters in cashback spells CASH.

As stated before - you know how much you owe me - otherwise you wouldn't be able to calculate 110% of the value to offer me a gift token.
regards
customer
“Voted Best Mobile Phone Retailer 2006” by Review Centre BUT NOT IN 2007

Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 11:29 AM

Dear Customer,

Yours Faithfully,

Kind Regards

Web:
Direct:
Internal Ext:

Sent: 25 September 2007 21:36
Subject: 98377C recieved 6/6/07

98377C recieved 6/6/07

Hi,

judging by the amount of cars parked outside of mobileshop at misterton - it's safe to assume your not short of staff.

It is for this reason that I think it is unacceptable that the backlog of dissatisified customers (check google) are not being paid their cashback.

As you state - the technical problem is now fixed I can not see how processing CASH orders manually is taking so long - especially when you are willing to send argos vouchers immediately.

"We have since rectified the cause of the problem however we now need to ensure that the integrity of our database has not been compromised."

I can tell you that my cashback account has not been compromised - because when I check it on your website - it clearly says the voucher was issued on 11/10/2006 and that there are 4 vouchers in total to claim.

10 month 1/2 price line rental - 12 month contract @ 30quid a month.

cashback = £150 divide by 4 = £37.50.

It has now been 112 days since this claim was recieved by yourselves - This is taking the piss.

Please send my cheque as soon as possible please.

And NO - I do not want an argos voucher.

Thanks

Paul spark

Click here to report this email as spam.

“Voted Best Mobile Phone Retailer 2006” by Review Centre

P Think of the environment; please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you received this email by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

Mobileshop.com Ltd is part of Mocom Group Ltd. Please visit our website at http://www.mocomgroup.com for full information about all our brands.

Mobileshop.com - Registered in England and Wales, No.3625597. Registered Office: Millennium House, Fox Covert Lane, Misterton, Doncaster, DN10 4ER

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.30/1030 - Release Date: 25/09/2007 08:02

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you received this email by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

Mobileshop.com Ltd is part of Mocom Group Ltd. Please visit our website at http://www.mocomgroup.com for full information about all our brands.

Mobileshop.com - Registered in England and Wales, No.3625597. Registered Office: Millennium House, Fox Covert Lane, Misterton, Doncaster, DN10 4ER

Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.32/1032 - Release Date: 26/09/2007 20:20

Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.33/1034 - Release Date: 27/09/2007 17:00

Last edited:
Back