Missing Covers ISO2GOD ? Jtag xbox 360 Freestyle dash

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Guys,

What I do? Got some new games, extracted via iso2god to the "jtag" and there working, just the covers are missing off the FSD, have asked it to "Refresh Art Work" but nadda? Just missing covers?

Any ideas?

Yeah there to the max. 10 folders deep, (just be sure)

All the ones I've just done, all the rest are fine?...(Which makes me think it's some thing I've either done or not done in ISO2GOD)

It's like the latest ones, lanoire and some others etc.

I'm having the same problem Dibbers,set mine to scan at 3 which is enough.
Are there any settings in ISO2GOD?

Think you have to put aggresivly block live to false in dashlaunch , then it will download covers

right sorry to dig up an old thread, but it's defo something that I'm doing as all the games that I've extracted are just not downloading any covers and the like, the games are there and they play just not the covers at all? (all the covers are there as well for all the other games, I did get them copied over for me like so maybe the covers came with it, How ever I do see it downloading and the like when a new game is added)

I've tried refreshing art work and the like and nothing happens?

Any ideas?

I have got "livestrong" blocked and the like as suggested.

Is your harddrive full ? Mines doing the same , no spare memory.

no mate, loads of space, I blame iso2god, must be something I haven't done in there when extracting the games....

I tried registering with them but never got a registration e-mail, if you have a contact there that be handy for me to e-mail them as when I try and sign up again it won't let me...

Back