MASSIVE PRICE CUT 1p/min to call mobiles at all times, no account needed!

keith lard

Inactive User
Reaction score
MASSIVE PRICE CUT 1p/min to call mobiles at all times, no account needed:banana: :banana: :banana:

This is offered by a new company, Cleverates. Compare it to BT, OneTel or Talk Talk which charge 12-21p/min midweek and 3p-8p at weekends. Better still you needn't set up an account to access it, just dial 0844 721 2525 from your home phone then the mobile's number and all you pay is 1p/min billed on your home phone line.
One thing to watch; the mobile number must be in the international format eg 07979 654321 becomes 00-44-7979 654321. It's very unlikely it'll keep this price for long as I suspect it's a loss leader to draw customers in.: mr ed :

great find m8 will try this do you know if the number works fo mobiles as well as landlines

I am only using it for Mobiles, there are others that you can use for landlines, but I cant find any that allow Mobile calls for just 1p!:banana: :banana:

But will post any findings back here!:Cheers:

K.

you've posted in the wrong section as its not a freebie plus it was posted in the bargain section a couple of days ago

Back