Manchester United to bid for whizkid Pato

scott rich

Inactive User
Reaction score
Manchester United to bid for Brazilian whizkid Pato

Manchester United are ready to bid for Internacional de Porto Alegre starlet Alexandre Pato.

Inter have indicated they're ready to listen to offers for the 17 year-old after Porto made contact last week regarding the striker's availability.

AC Milan chiefs have confirmed their interest in Pato, while Manchester United are now making a serious move to clinch a deal for the youngster, regarded the hottest young striker currently in the game.

Pato has been told that his career would be better served at Manchester United, where so many young talents have flourished, and where he can fulfill a boyhood dream to play and train alongside his idol Cristiano Ronaldo. It would also link him up again with his old friend Anderson, who completed his move to Old Trafford this week.

The stumbling block for United is Pato's lack of a European passport and competition from AC Milan, which have discussed signing the teenager and loaning him back to Inter for another six months at least

Well looks like out future is safe for many years to come, we have a very good young squad its frightening what we could do in the next 5 years.
I always welcome these young players as Fergie knows a good youngen when he sees one.

Not sure where Tevez will fit in, i think man utd are too fast on the break for his style of play, i would like to see someone tall who is good in the air for the corners.

70 million united have spent for new players i wonder how much this kids gonna cost should make it upto the 80 mark atleast cant wait for the season to start

Back