Looking for a DreamBox - Newbie

wildfire2001

Inactive User
Reaction score
I am VM cable region. looking for a new box - is dreambox the best box out there?
I am told I should opt dreambox 800HD-SE-C Is this the best?

I am VM cable region. looking for a new box - is dreambox the best box out there?
I am told I should opt dreambox 800HD-SE-C Is this the best?

Hi there's loads of boxes to choose from even dedicated cable boxes,or much better box is maybe a VU+solose with cable tuner
I guess get a box that is well supported has good images etc.I have had my share of dreamboxes but now much prefer VU+
but its what you are after ie clone or genuine your price range..

Hi there's loads of boxes to choose from even dedicated cable boxes,or much better box is maybe a VU+solose with cable tuner
I guess get a box that is well supported has good images etc.I have had my share of dreamboxes but now much prefer VU+
but its what you are after ie clone or genuine your price range..

Thank you for the suggestion - this is the advise i was looking for. It make more sense to go with most supported.
I am after genuine not a clone - looking for robust solution

I run a usb cable tuner in my vusolo2 works fine, i have a dm800c also but its to slow, stick with the vu range very well supported

Using a dm800se. I know you wanted something genuine but the 800se clones are pretty reliable and are fast enough. Incase you decide you don't want to spend 100's on a receiver.

Using a dm800se. I know you wanted something genuine but the 800se clones are pretty reliable and are fast enough. Incase you decide you don't want to spend 100's on a receiver.

Any recommendation on best source to acquire VU+solo2.

I run a usb cable tuner in my vusolo2 works fine, i have a dm800c also but its to slow, stick with the vu range very well supported

Hi mate would love to see a nice tutorial on how to go about what you have set up..would be real helpful to other members
Best kit etc..it's a great way around things..

Hi mate would love to see a nice tutorial on how to go about what you have set up..would be real helpful to other members
Best kit etc..it's a great way around things..
Yea ill do that when i have a few mins

Back