Latest images + 1channel

kegnkiwi

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else have any issues with the latest images and 1channel plugin? 4d image from 20/12/12 works excellently as it was installed within the image at release. The latest images for me the plugin does not work. I've tried tw backup image, openaaf and the 4d image and non work, gone back and all is fine.

Is it because it is a TM receiver? Lol!!! Just kidding. I dont know the reason as to why but it is well possible that the 4d image released on that date maybe developed with their mindsets concentrating for the plugin to work. Also isnt there a new version of that plugin?. Plus did you get different errors for different images.

i have the openpli 3 on my 2t and i have not had any problems with it everything seems to work so am reluctant to try another image

Hi. Running my 2T with latest VIX, which is superb. Tried 1 channel on a couple of occasions and reciever crashed so not bothered again. Just my observations.

latley ive been using icefilms instead of 1channel (created by the same person) as i find it lists more tv shows, but ive not had any problems with that

latley ive been using icefilms instead of 1channel (created by the same person) as i find it lists more tv shows, but ive not had any problems with that

Are you using the regional back up images? if so i found them to be very sluggish and the bootloader screen was corrupted i quickly changed the image.

Also used 1channel will give icefilms a try! Cheers

Are you using the regional back up images? if so i found them to be very sluggish and the bootloader screen was corrupted i quickly changed the image.

Thats likely a direst result of what has been added into the image to make it a so called "regional image".

Try a Clean flash and install only the plugins you want.

Digi I didn't realise that Icefilms and 1channel was developed by the same person. Are both of these plugins streaming from the same feed/site? If so that they both should work as I believe the author would have applied same logic to the code when developing the plugins. Alternatively it maybe possible that there is some issue with the code.

Yes, Subixonfire has done some great work. His work led to the birth of RTE payer, BBC Iplayer and ITV player. Lets hope someone across the pond does the same for their channels.

I have not had a problem with either 1channel or Icefilms.

Thats likely a direst result of what has been added into the image to make it a so called "regional image".

Try a Clean flash and install only the plugins you want.

i did this yesterday, watched (or put on in the background) Dexter 7x12 'Surprise mother f****r' on icefiles, an an image with a LOT of crap installed on it, via Icefilms, and it was fine, the same programme via 1Channel was stuttering from the very begining, so i got a new receiver, and flashed with latest ViX, installed Icefilms, the same programme was fine, and via 1Channel was also stuttering

1Channel lists more locations for the stream, even though some of them are unable to resolve, but i find that latley Icefilms is the more stable picture to stream

no matter how much stuff is installed within the image

PHEONIX said:
The plugin like 1channel by the same author is not only highly unstable but highly illegal ( but thats a discussion for another time and place ).

So its not down to the actual image then ;)

updated to latest vix image and also have both 1channel and ice films working. 1channel seems better at present but will test later today.

Back