Lastest ver of tomtom

jedi

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi whats the latest version of tomtom available for the pda? is it ver 6.20?

Hmmmmm strange, are there any better options in the 6.20 version?

Just a wild guess, but did you try setting the PDA to US if this is possible? Like you can on a PC, language settings etc.

The last time I checked according to Tom Tom own site version 6.03 is the latest version for the UK. It makes no difference to changing the settings. Its the maps for the particular country that change the way your Tom Tom works. if you want to use your tomtom in the US than you just need to load the maps for US.

hi i'm using tomtom navigator on my pda, and i got hold of new maps for 2007, they've been tested to work on tomtom 1 /100/300, and others i think, how do i get them to work on my pda. i copied and pasted into the great britain folder, but it comes up no maps found, is there any way to make this work, this is my first time at this?

hi i'm using tomtom navigator on my pda, and i got hold of new maps for 2007, they've been tested to work on tomtom 1 /100/300, and others i think, how do i get them to work on my pda. i copied and pasted into the great britain folder, but it comes up no maps found, is there any way to make this work, this is my first time at this?

For the maps to work you need to put a cracked map on your SD card or the map folder also I think you need the latest TT version as well. Have a look here alt.binaries.warez.pocketpc and ask around they are pretty good

Back