Kryptview still free?

sigmadelta59

Inactive User
Reaction score
On the verge of stumping up the £250 for a KV HD850.
Having looked into the new Phantom HD 2015, which is cheaper, it seems you have to purchase a 'gift' with it...i.e yearly subscription from the supplier
This kinda puts them in the same league as VM and SKY and negates the entire motivation of those who don't want to pay the exorbitant charges for a service which after all is payed for by their advertising revenue anyway.

So the pricier KV seems like the better option, if it is still free.
Can anyone verify this for me?

Of course I've yet to track down a supplier.
Can't think why..hehe.

I'm trying to find out the same info

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

On the verge of stumping up the £250 for a KV HD850.
Having looked into the new Phantom HD 2015, which is cheaper, it seems you have to purchase a 'gift' with it...i.e yearly subscription from the supplier
This kinda puts them in the same league as VM and SKY and negates the entire motivation of those who don't want to pay the exorbitant charges for a service which after all is payed for by their advertising revenue anyway.

So the pricier KV seems like the better option, if it is still free.
Can anyone verify this for me?

Of course I've yet to track down a supplier.
Can't think why..hehe.

kv are free m8 and the butter option and stock must be out in a few places even the 780 is hard to come by

Ebay seems to be the only place to buy currently - I've just bought one : PSU mod not done (but works very well :) )

Ebay seems to be the only place to buy currently - I've just bought one : PSU mod not done (but works very well :) )

Yeah, I only saw an ad for one, which had ended, I think lincsat are getting them next month.
Still, it's reassuring that they go so fast.

Yeah, I only saw an ad for one, which had ended, I think lincsat are getting them next month.
Still, it's reassuring that they go so fast.

it's not that they go fast. as far as im aware there not been any imported to the uk for a few months even longer.

I wouldn't say its dodgy, but I understand only the newer models have the PSU mod update.
Which apparently improves the overall reception etc.

is it dodgy buying these via the bay?

I bought mine on t'bay from this guy -- 2013relentless

He has sold several over the months, and mine is in perfect condition (no box/instructions). The PSU mod has not been done, but (in my area anyway) it works fine. Occasional glitching excepted !!

I took the risk that it would work in my area (having read all I could on t'net) -- I knew if I had problems, there are peeps who will do the MOD (for a fee.....)

Back