itgate

fred6271

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi just been asked to look at a itgate box not to sure about these boxes tho any help would be great

linux based boxes very similar to Dreamboxes they come with 2 year warantee I think. I dont see any real advantages over Dreamboxes apart from the warranty though.
For much less than the price of an Itgate you can get a cloned dreambox 500c or 600c much which in my opinion are the better option and generally more well known boxes hence more choice on images etc....although you wont get much of a warantee with a clone....

hi just been asked to look at a itgate box not to sure about these boxes tho any help would be great

Mate, just treat it like a Dreambox.

However the people behind it have tried to make the box appear to be setup differently by renaming some of the files, so you'll need to rename the common Nagrax.Bin files to the same naming system as the rest of their roms.

I can't remember off-hand what the names are but it's something like "nrom7.b", this would be Nagrarom7.bin, "nrom10.b" would be Nagrarom10.Bin, etc..

I had to switch to Evocam to get it to decode.

BTW, if the box has an active Internet connection then just press the BLUE button and it'll let you download the latest updated firmware complete with pre-installed fix, completely plug and play, but I still prefer the Dreambox over ITgate.

Last edited:
hi thx for your replys
i forgot all about the post lol
i had a look @ sat kings was very useful thank you very much

Hi Fred
If you were looking there I take its a cable box you are after.
I bought one just before christmas to have a play with during the holidays.
The one I bought was a TGC220 and the delivery was excelent.Bang on time
This box also has a usb port on it so I also bought a Toshiba PX1396U-3t01 1TB usb2 hard
From silicon-group.co.uk who have a shop in Edinburgh for £100.I followed the instruction sheet that came with the box(which is already preloaded with the latest image for that box) and everything worked fine first time.
I found it a lot easier to set up than the Nokia D boxes that I already have in the bedrooms for the kids

Regards
Robin

Re: itgate TGM220 How to set up?

I have a TGM220 (Itgate satelite receiver) I am trying to make it works but I don't know where to begin. I have installed EDG NEMESIS then I've installed many Cam (CCcam2.0.11,Evocamd 2.17c, Hypercam 0.51) I had any problem to instal them but I can't catch any channel. I've scanned Echo 6.8, I've install a channel list but I don't catch any channel. My signal is for SNR=72%,AGC=64% & BER=0%.
I don't know if I missed something but it doesn't work.

Can I catch channels without taking subscription. Is there a program wich can decode satelite signal for this machine?

Back