Is this a scam?

may well be but why the need for it other ways to activate

I would appreciate it if you could share the alternative ways

Easiest way to do things is to install a pre-activated copy of 8.1 activation is done on install
Failing that 8.1 can be activated using a activator like KMSpiro.

Sent you a PM

various methods & keys as above always available in the right places

not sure can post keys here on forum

Easiest way to do things is to install a pre-activated copy of 8.1 activation is done on install
Failing that 8.1 can be activated using a activator like KMSpiro.

Sent you a PM

I’m not sure that these methods will work with the new windows anymore, all software that you install is linked to your Microsoft account.

That’s why when I installed win 10, I did it with a local account rather than a Microsoft account

Just send a PM if you want to help as you say its better not to post Keys etc would only cause it to get blacklisted after multiple uses i imagine...unless its a VL of course.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not sure that these methods will work with the new windows anymore, all software that you install is linked to your Microsoft account.

That’s why when I installed win 10, I did it with a local account rather than a Microsoft account

I can assure you they do...Not that i have used them.

all methods work

you can do online phone activation
kms activation
KMSpico etc

always a good idea to activate backup & restore as well

Just send a PM if you want to help as you say its better not to post Keys etc would only cause it to get blacklisted after multiple uses i imagine...unless its a VL of course.

- - - Updated - - -

I can assure you they do...Not that i have used them.

Thanks mate, I’ve got it. I’m sure when the time comes we will resolve the problem one way or another.

I just found this site that only opens with Tor and they seem to have everything I need:

Last edited by a moderator:
if you need keys i info how to do all i can pm you

personally would avoid that site mate

pm sent with proper support

this is a little old but just keep it here for reference

Attachments

• tweet.JPG
    tweet.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 5
Back